The Women that Hold Us Together
Committees are open to new members after joining WOW. We encourage choosing the committee that is the right fit for you. You can click on each Committee to meet the women and learn more about each committees job description.
Our finance committee oversees development of the budget; ensures accurate tracking/monitoring/accountability for funds; ensures adequate financial controls; often led by the board treasurer; reviews major grants and associated terms.
Membership and Morale Committee
The Membership Committee are the ladies you will want to reach out to if you are interested in learning more about WOW, how to join WOW, attend a meeting and all the good stuff. The Membership Committee are women that have been with WOW for some time and understand the organization from the inside out. If you are interested in getting involved with WOW.....
Communications and Public Relations Committee
Our Communications Committee is in charge of social media posts, incoming and outgoing e-mail messages, and all internal and external correspondence. This committee handles press releases, informational brochures, newsletters, meeting agenda's, and the organization's website.
Community Outreach Committee
-Serves as a liaison with other organizations in the area
- Maintains a list of local resources for women who may need assistance
- Coordinate WOW's stealth missions
Fundraising Events Committee
- Committee takes the lead in organizing major sponsorships for annual fundraising events
- Manage event logistics (e.g. venue, ticket sales, decoration, food and beverage service, props etc.)
- Secure photographers for annual WOW calendar photo shoots, print calendars, secure sales locations for calendar sales, coordinate locations for photo shoots and needed props